top of page
Sat, May 13|
Kingston Lakeside Farmers Market
Community Quilt Block Show
Show your creative side at the Community Quilt Block Show happening at the Kingston Lakeside Farmers Market on May 13!
Time & Location
May 13, 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Kingston Lakeside Farmers Market, 203 S Kentucky St, Kingston, TN 37763, USA
About the event
Show off your creative side at the Community Quilt Block Show on May 13 at the Kingston Lakeside Farmers Market. Quilters, knitters, and crocheters alike can all participate!
If interested, pick up an application today and make sure to turn in your quilt block by May 12. Quilt blocks can be made out of fabric or yarn, and the theme should be "Bright Spring Colors." Voting will take place during the Farmers Market on May 13!
- Location: Kingston Lakeside Farmers Market
- Categories: Best Fabric Quilt Block (12.5" x 12.5") and Best Yarn Quilt Block (12" x 12")
- Applications: Applications available on website or in person at Walther Handmade Yarn Shop and Loose Threads Quilt Shop
- Activities: Provided by the Linus Project! Voting on "best" squares will be by ticket - 2 tickets per person. Quilters are encourage to bring their projects and sit and stitch.
- Quilt Block Theme: Bright Spring Colors
- Drop Off: Bethel Presbyterian Church, Friday, May 12th 4-7PM or Saturday, May 13th before 7:30AM
- Contact Info: Email firstname.lastname@example.org, website kingstonlakesidemarket.com, Facebook /kingstonlakesidemarket
bottom of page