Sat, Dec 03|
Holiday Open House - Downtown Harriman
Make plans to come to Historic Downtown Harriman this Friday & Saturday for the Holiday Open House! Shops will be open 10 - 7 on Friday and 10 - 5 on Saturday! This event is sure to get you into the holiday spirit, surrounded by all the sights and sounds of the Christmas season!
Time & Location
Dec 03, 2022, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST
Walther Handmade, 316 Trenton St, Harriman, TN 37748, USA
About the event
Join us Friday, December 2 and Saturday, December 3 for the Downtown Harriman Holiday Open House! Walther Handmade will be open from 10AM ~ 7PM on Friday and 10AM - 5PM on Saturday. This is a great time to pick up unique gifts for everyone on your list or find that perfect yarn for your Christmas crafting!
- Enjoy 10% off your entire purchase from 10AM ~ 5PM.
- From 5 PM - 7PM, all YARN and NOTIONS will be on sale for 20% off! Everything else in store will be 10% off!
- Trunk Show with "Threads of Grace" from 11AM ~ 1PM. Threads of Grace is Kim Smith, a local crocheter who makes darling accessories, home decor, and gifts.
- All Good Southerner stickers on sale for $3 (reg. $3.75)
- Free ornament (made by us) with Walther Handmade purchase (while supplies last)
- 10% off all items (except for Good Southerner)
While you're here, be sure to stroll around the rest of Downtown Harriman! If you haven't heard, Downtown Harriman is a great place to be! We have a variety of shops, eateries, activities, and best yet -- friendly folks! This two-day event is sure to get you into the holiday spirit especially with all the Christmas lights & holiday sounds! You're sure to have a jolly old time!